Please click here for more information: http://www.otis.edu/financial-aid-office/work-study.
Finding Student Job Openings
To find student job openings at Otis, please follow these steps.
- Log in to the Otis on-line job board with your username and password. Your username is your Otis student email address and your password is your X number.
- Under One-Click Searches, choose On Campus Jobs to search for current job postings
- Select the job posting you are interested in and follow the indicated application process. The hiring department will contact you if they would like to schedule you for an interview.
- If your application is successful, you will need to fill out a SEWA form (Student Employment Work Agreement form) to get paid. Fill out the top section and have your supervisor complete the middle section before bringing it to Student Employment. If this is your first time to work on campus, you will also need to complete an I-9 form, W-4 form and Direct Deposit Authorization Form. You must also bring 2 forms of ID. Valid forms of ID include your Passport or Driver’s License and Social Security Card.
- Please allow 1 week for processing. Students are not allowed to work prior to this time. Student Employment will send you and your supervisor an email with your authorization to start working.
- For information on how to record your hours of work, review the Kronos Time Keeping Guide.
Completing a SEWA Form
For help with your SEWA form, see our How to Complete a SEWA Form or watch the video below: