Design a House in Revit Architecture 2016
This is a hands-on course designed to quickly get designers up and running in Revit Architecture through the design of a typical two-story house from Schematic Design to Construction Documents. Skills learned in this course form a solid foundation for using the software. Course also covers concepts of Building Information Modeling (BIM), as well as working on large scale projects within a team setting. After completing the course, students will be able to:
• Describe the benefits of Building Information Modeling.
• Use the fundamental features of Revit Architecture 2016.
• Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects.
• Use presentation tools for presenting models.
• Create construction documentation.
• Create detailing and drafting views.
Prerequisite: Previous knowledge of architectural design, drafting, or engineering experience is highly recommended.
First class materials: TBD
Tell a friend about this course
More Courses in this Discipline