Question: How do I burn a data CD/DVD on the Mac using Toast?
- Open Toast then click the Data tab.
- Under Disc options Check Mac & PC.
- With the Data tab selected, select and drag files or folder from any location on your hard disk to the Data content area.
- When you are finished organizing your files and folder in the Data content area you are ready to record it to a recordable CD or DVD by pressing the Red Button.
Question: How do I copy a CD/DVD using Toast?
Open Toast then Click the Copy tab . 2, Click the red Record button. 3, When prompted, insert a blank disc into the recorder.
Question: How do I make a DVD-Video from a VIDEO_TS folder using Toast 6? orCan you make a DVD-Video that plays on a set-top DVD player or in a Macintosh or Windows computer from an already-authored Video_TS folder content?
- Open Toast then Click the Data tab then Click the Disc Settings button (or the disc title). The Disc settings drawer opens.
- Click Advanced, then select the DVD-Rom (UDF) option.
- Click the New Disc button (If you skip this step your disc won't play).
- Drag a VIDEO_TS folder to the Data content area.
- Click the red Record button.
- When prmpted, insert a disc into the currently selected recorder.
Question: How do I make a DVD-Video from a VIDEO_TS folder using Toast 7?
- Click the Video tab.
- Click the Formats tab in the left drawer and choose DVD-Video from VIDEO_TS.
- Now drag and drop a VIDEO_TS folder into the Content Area. Toast will automatically add AUDIO_TS folder to the disc at burn time for improved compatibility.
- IF your VIDEO_TS folder is over 4.37 GB then choose Fit-to-DVD video compression.
- Click the red Record button and that will open up a window and click Eject.
- Insert a blank DVD, specify how many copies you need, and press burn.