- Architecture / Landscape / Interiors
- Artists, Community, and Teaching
- Advertising Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Media
- Fashion Design
- Sculpture/New Genres
- Product Design
- Toy Design
- Foundation (first year)
- Creative Action
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Fine Arts
- Graduate Graphic Design
- Graduate Public Practice
- Graduate Writing
- Current Courses
- Certificate Programs
- Faculty Biographies
- Alphabetical Listing
- Otis Art Tours
- Summer of Art
- College Preparation
- Young Artists Workshops
Graduate Fine Arts, Visiting Artist Lecture Series presents artist, Wu Tsang.
Thursday, Dec 5th 11:00am - 12:30pm
MFA Studio Building: 10455 Jefferson Blvd Culver City CA 90230
OTIS Ben Maltz Gallery and LMU’s Laband Art Gallery, 12pm–4pm
Last day of fall semester classes.
Have a great break!
Spring semester classes begin on Jan 13, 2014.
Tour the campus, meet instructors, attend workshops from 1-3 pm.
Free parking off La Tijera
Google Map link
Housing Mission Statement
The Residence Life Staff at Otis College of Art and Design creates an enriching community for free thinking artists while instilling values of self-motivation, respect, and responsibility."
Our objective is to create an environment in which students can grow toward and develop in the respective stage in the human development cycle. To that end, we strive to cultivate and maintain the physical, intellectual, social, interpersonal, and academic environments in the residence apartments that support development and success.
The Office of Residence Life and Housing at Otis College of Art and Design is committed to the personal and academic success of resident students and residence life staff. Therefore, we are committed to:
Help to provide well-maintained, healthy and secure conditions for living and studying;
- Understand residents and provide them with opportunities to understand each other;
- Treat residents and staff with dignity and respect for individual differences;
- Teach residents about individual responsibility, community membership and accountability to both self and others;
- Create groups that support living cooperatively, interacting civility and learning actively, both inside and outside the classroom;
- Provide helpful and timely assistance while teaching self responsibility.