O Camp - What to Bring
The following items are PROHIBITED at camp:
- Personal vehicles
- Visitors or pets
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are to be used at designated times and in the event of an emergency
- No Foul Language: this includes inappropriate slang words, racial slurs, derogatory comments, etc.
|The following list should be helpful while packing for this camp.
It may get COLD at night. It is best to prepare for a wide range of temperatures.
- Smile and a positive attitude
- Clothing for 3 days that includes extra shirts
- Allergy/medicine/insect repellent
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- Personal care items (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Sandals/Flip Flops, Casual Shoes
- Sunglasses (inexpensive is best)
- Tennis shoes and socks
- Twin bed sheet sets, blankets and/or sleeping bag
- Warm jacket, sweater or sweatshirt
If you packed all the essentials and still have some room, here are some optional items you may want to bring along.
- Camera*, memory card and batteries
- Sports equipment (softball glove, tennis racket, etc.)
- VCD/DVD players, iPod
- Snacks (Meals are provided but snacks are limited)
- Reading material (book or magazine for bus ride and free time)
- Small amount of spending money
Remember, many activities are outdoors, thus we are subject to the weather. Please be sure to pack clothes for a variety of elements (most likely it will be hot) and plenty of changes of clothes.
DO NOT BRING
Laptop computer or other valuables to camp. Otis College of Art and Design is not held responsible for any loss or damage to your personal property, therefore, plan accordingly.