Step-By-Step Instructions for Building a 2-Step Submission in O-Space CMS
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Go to O-Space.
Log into O-Space
- Select "Course" under "My Courses" gray heading
- Select "Submission" tab
Note: Make sure you have watched the previous video on how to create a 1-step submission assignment.
- Go to edit a previously created submisison by selecting the pencil icon under the title
- You should see a gray box for "Step 1"
- Select "Add Step"
- From the left gray menu choose a Workflow item
Note: Typically the second step is used for a "Teacher Rubric."
- Enter "Title" for rubric
- Enter "Description"
- Under "This step assesses:" choose "Step 1" by selecting the black triangle
- Under Rubric choose "Step 1" by selecting the black triangle
Note: To change or add a rubric go to, view "Creating a Submission Rubric"
- Select when step is available
Optional: Can select a timeframe when step will no longer be available.
- Skip down and select "Save"