- Sections hold pages
- Pages hold content arranged in Modules
Modules are frameworks for organizing and uploading specific content information.
You can add as many modules to a page as you need.
Your choice of modules include:
Select a module below to view a demo video explaining how to use each module.
- This module allows you to display a single large piece of media, such as a movie, image, or audio file.
- Upload video files up to 1 GB
- This module provides a rich text area that can contain formatted text and display links, files, and images as well.
- This module can contain a several pieces of media (videos, mages, etc) with captions.
- This module provides a way for viewers to send you information via email without revealing your email address.
- These modules allow you to embed Google Drive Apps into the ePortfolio (Forms + Docs + Sheets + Slides + Calendar). As you collaborate and work online these Google projects embedded in the ePortfolio will also automatically update.
- This module displays a customizable feed of your (or your friend's) latest tweets from Twitter.
- This module provides a set of links to popular social networking sitess for your classes as instructed by your teachers.