Step-By-Step Instructions for Adding Sections + Pages to O-Space e-Portfolio
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Go to O-Space.
Adding a Section
- Go to the top of the menu bar.
- Select the add/edit section tab just underneath the title.
- Enter the section name.
- Click Save.
- If you wish to change a section title, follow the same procedure as stated below for editing a page.
- You can also organize your portfolio by adding pages.
- #1: Go to the sidebar on the left. Select the “Add/Edit” tab and select "add a page".
- #2: Give your page a title.
- #3: Select Save.
- The title will appear on the menu.
Delete or Edit a Page
- You can reorder pages by clicking and dragging the page within the sidebar.
- To edit a page name, select the pencil icon on the right of the page under the "Add/Edit" Tab on the sidebar.
- Select save when you are finished.
Select "Advanced" under the page name for more options to organize your left page menu.
- A > Hide the page so no one can see it
- B > Collapse allows you to hide subpages.
- C > Heading makes the page a heading. You cannot add content to a "Heading" page.
To delete a page, select "Delete this page" at the bottom.