Step-By-Step Instructions on How to Create A Learning e-Portfolio
All undergraduate students at Otis College of Art and Design should have a Learning ePortfolio.
New and transferring students will set-up a Learning ePortfolio during Registration.
Log In to O-Space first!
- My e-portfolio
- My courses
- My communities
- Go to the “My e-portfolio” section
- Select “Create” on the upper right
Note: The information you enter can be changed and updated at a later date.
WARNING: You cannot change your template once your e-portfolio has been created.
- ePortfolio Title > If you wish to use a space between words, use an underscore.
- Template > Make sure you select "Learning ePortfolio."
- Theme > Choose a desired theme or go in an edit the CSS Code once you have created your ePortfolio.
- Private To Otis: You can set-up your portfolio so only the Otis community can see it.
- Private To Me: You can set-up your portfolio so only you can see it.
- Public: You can have anyone look at your portfolio.
- Custom Permissions: Add individuals from the Otis community.
- Since your Learning ePortfolio is used with your courses, please keep this default setting so your instructor and peers can access your ePortfolio more readily.
- Allow you to list your ePortfolio under searchable categories in the O-Space directory.
- Select from the drop down menu and add using the + button.