Step-By-Step Instructions for Changing Grade Settings in O-Space CMS
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Go to O-Space.
Log into O-Space
- Select current course under gray heading "My Courses"
Note: If you wish to use the course gradebook to calculate grades, you need to adjust the percent range for letter grades.
- Select "Settings" Tab
- Select "Grade Settings" from left gray menu (toward the middle)
- Select "Edit" (gray button above grades)
- Enter the lowest percent value for each letter grade, for example A = 95, B = 82
- Leave the unused letter grades blank
- Select "Save" at the bottom