e-Portfolio/Learning e-Portfolio Timeline
- 2006-07, ePortfolios were available as part of O-Space, and beta-tested with Artists, Community, and Teaching (A.C.T.) courses.
- 2008-09, Liberal Arts and Sciences beta tested the use of Learning ePortfolios in select courses: the first year Honors Art History course, and two senior Capstone beta courses.
- March 2009, Admissions offered ePortfolios as an option for portfolio submissions.
- 2009-10, Learning ePortfolios are a requirement in Liberal Arts and Sciences starting with the first year courses. Foundation and Product Design programs are beta-testing the use of a learning eportfolios in select studio courses.
- 2010-11, Learning ePortfolios are a required element in all Foundation and Sophomore Liberal Arts and Sciences courses. Students in their studio majors, use their Learning ePortfolio in an least one course.
- 2011-12, Learning ePortfolios are a required element in all Foundation, Sophomore and Junior Liberal Arts and Sciences courses. Capstone courses are required for all Seniors in which the Learning ePortfolio platform is used.
- 2012-13, Learning ePortfolios are a required element in all Liberal Arts and Sciences courses as well as posting of Signature Assignment.
- 2013-14, use of Learning ePortfolios continues in courses.
- 2014-15, Academic Departments begin using Learning ePortfolios as part of assessment.