Step-By-Step Instructions for Keeping Attendance in O-Space CMS
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Log into O-Space
- Select current course under gray heading "My Courses"
- Select "Settings" tab on far right
- Select "Attendance" from gray menu on the left (toward the middle)
- Go to bottom right, "Create New Column" dark gray header
- Enter title for coulmn in box next to "Name" underneath
Note: Include the date for your course, can also include week #.
- Select "Submit"
- Students will automatically populate
- Select cell next to students name
- Select appropriate attendance from drop down menu
Note: Students are unable to view the attendance track.
- Select "Print View" to print out attendance from browser to turn in