Step-By-Step Instructions for Creating New Posts in O-Space CMS
Log into O-Space
- Select current course under gray heading "My Courses"
- Select "Posts" tab
- Select "New Post"
- Select gray button "Categories"
Note: Categories allow you to organize your posts.
Under Step #1
- Check the box next to defualt category or enter a custom category and select "Add"
Under Step #2
- Check the box next to who can see the post
- Faculty are always selected.
- Check the box next to "All Students"
Note: If you want to post content that is only meant for you (i.e. notes or reasearch or ideas) don't check "All Students"
Under Step #3
- Can set a timeframe for students to reply to this post if applicable
- Can also choose to add this post as an assignment in your gradebook
- Select "Back" when finished.
- Enter post title
- Enter content in body
- Check the box under notification if want to send post as an email to students
- Select "Browse" if wish to upload file from computer
- Select "Save" when finished