Step-By-Step Instructions to Use the e-Portfolio Organizer Tool
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Go to O-Space.
Log into O-Space
- Select ePortfolio
- Go to "Portfolio Tools"
- From drop down menu, select "Organize"
- You will see a screen broken into two columns
- On the left column you will see an outline of the ePortfolio you first selected.
Note: S = Section; P = Page; M = Module.
- As you hover your mouse cursor over each outline item you will see a red "copy" or "preview" option appear
To Move Content Within One e-Portfolio
- Select item to be moved, click once with left mouse button and hold down
- Drag the ePortfolio item where you want it to go in the outline, go slow
- Release the mouse button
Note: The page will need to refresh before you can move another item.
- When done, select "Return to ePortfolio"
To Move Content Between Two e-Portfolios
- On the right column, select the second ePortfolio from the drop down menu
Note: Always make a copy before moving the content.
- Click once on the section, page or module you wish to move
- Select "copy"
Note: We recommend you copy before moving in case anything is lost accidentally.
- The page will need to refresh - Be Patient!
- Once the page reloads, click once on item with left mouse button and hold down
- Drag the item to where you want it to appear in the second ePortfolio
Note: You can move items from the left outline to the right or vice versa.
- Release mouse button
- Let the webpage refresh
- When done moving items, select "return to ePortfolio"