Step-By-Step Instructions on How to View Instructor Feedback in O-Space CMS
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Go to O-Space.
Log into O-Space
- Select current course under gray heading "My Courses"
- Select "Submissions" tab
- Step 1 requires you submit work from your ePortfolio
- Step 2 is often where faculty will leave feedback on what you posted
- Select "(info)" next to Step 2
- Will see assessment (grade/feedback) from faculty in the second step 2 box
All submission assignments are listed in bold with steps underneath.
Blue square = no submission
Yellow square = complete
Orange sqaure = waiting for faculty to grade
Green or Gray square = graded.
If you select Step 1, you can see what you submited by selecting "View e-Portfolio". If you haven't submitted anything yet you will see a gray box marked "Submit Evidence" (Evidence = coursework).