Step-By-Step Instructions to View Grades and Submit a Reply in O-Space CMS
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Go to O-Space.
Log into O-Space
- Select current course under gray heading "My Courses"
- Select "Posts" Tab
1. To View Grades
- On left gray menu, select "My Grades" at the bottom
- If your instructor is using the O-Space Gradebook, your scores will be listed there
2. To Submit a Reply
(Your instructor may post prompts/assignments for you to respond to in your O-Space course)
- Select the title of the post on the "Posts" tab
- Select the top post of your instructor
- The content will appear below
- Select "Submit Reply" from the gray bar in the middle of the page
- Include a "Title" and put your answer in the "Body"
- You can also "Browse" and upload attachments (file size limit 20mb) from your computer
- Scroll to the bottom
- Select "Save"
Note: A gray folder next to a post title with a white asterick means there is content in that post you have not selected.