- Architecture / Landscape / Interiors
- Advertising Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Media
- Fashion Design
- Sculpture/New Genres
- Product Design
- Toy Design
- Foundation (first year)
- Creative Action
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Fine Arts
- Graduate Graphic Design
- Graduate Public Practice
- Graduate Writing
- Current Courses
- Certificate Programs
- Faculty Biographies
- Alphabetical Listing
- Otis Art Tours
- Summer of Art
- College Preparation
- Young Artists Workshops
Communication Arts presents a lecture by visiting artist Kevin Bradley of Church of Type.
Fine Arts presents Hannah Whitaker, a photographer who received her BA from Yale University and MFA from Bard College. She has been featured in numerous shows at Galerie Christophe Gaillard in Paris, Thierry Goldberg Gallery in New York City, Y Gallery in Queens, and Kumukumu Gallery in New York City.
Open to all. Series organized by Photography Director Soo Kim.
Architecture/Landscape/Interiors Department is pleased to announce the 2013-2014 DONGHIA DESIGNER-IN-RESIDENCE LECTURE by JOEP VAN LIESHOUT
07:00pm Open Seating 07:30pm Lecture 09:00pm Reception. This lecture and cocktail reception are free and open to the public.
Ahmanson Auditorium at THE MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART, LOS ANGELES 250 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Graduate Fine Arts, Visiting Artist Lecture Series presents artist, Amir Fallah.
Thursday, March 13th 11:00am - 12:30pm
MFA Studio Building: 10455 Jefferson Blvd Culver City CA 90230
Andrew K. Currey
Graduate Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition
March 9 - March 13
Closing Reception: Thursday, March 13, 6pm - 9pm
Spring break through March 23
- Why Give?
- Corporate Giving
- Individual Giving
- Foundation Giving
- Contact Us
The Otis Sustainability Alliance is a group of creative leaders from the fields of fashion, design, art, and higher education who are committed to advancing the environmental, social, educational, and economic dimensions of sustainability through our work as artists, designers, and educators. It was launched with inaugural members Nike, Patagonia, Disney, Eddie Bauer, Quiksilver, and Todd Oldham at the 2013 Scholarship Benefit and Fashion Show.
- Learn: Share information and engage in dialogue with the Otis community about sustainability practices, and priorities as well as the challenges facing your industry or company.
- Explore: Opportunities abound to make use of Otis students and faculty as a think-tank and testing ground for new ideas, methods, materials, and equipment where creativity, innovation, and environmental concerns merge.
- Collaborate: Help build Otis’ talent-rich pipeline of cutting-edge designers who have the training and vision to create the best products for environmentally-conscious and socially-enlightened consumers.
- Influence: Work together to educate consumers on evolving sustainability issues in fashion, art, and design.
- Lead: Participate in the Otis Sustainability Alliance and put your company at the forefront of environmental education and consumer recognition of sustainability leadership.
For more information contact Maite Zabala-Alday, Director of Corporate Relations at 310-665-6855 / firstname.lastname@example.org.