- Architecture / Landscape / Interiors
- Artists, Community, and Teaching
- Advertising Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Media
- Fashion Design
- Sculpture/New Genres
- Product Design
- Toy Design
- Foundation (first year)
- Creative Action
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Fine Arts
- Graduate Graphic Design
- Graduate Public Practice
- Graduate Writing
- Current Courses
- Certificate Programs
- Faculty Biographies
- Alphabetical Listing
- Otis Art Tours
- Summer of Art
- College Preparation
- Young Artists Workshops
Graduate Fine Arts, Visiting Artist Lecture Series presents artist, Wu Tsang.
Thursday, Dec 5th 11:00am - 12:30pm
MFA Studio Building: 10455 Jefferson Blvd Culver City CA 90230
OTIS Ben Maltz Gallery and LMU’s Laband Art Gallery, 12pm–4pm
Announcing Considerable, an art show of sculpture, video, and installation in Gallery G107 and Closet Gallery (Sculpture Studio), the Sculpture Pad, and the Video Screening Room (Ahmanson Hall lower level) on Tuesday, December 10, 4:30-6:45 pm.
Last day of fall semester classes.
Have a great break!
Spring semester classes begin on Jan 13, 2014.
All locations are closed for the winter holiday from December 19 - January 1. Administrative offices open on Jan. 2. Classes begin on January 13.
Sign up for Continuing Education courses with the early bird discount at the Spring 2014 Open House. Classes begin Feb 1.
Tour the campus, meet instructors, attend workshops from 1-3 pm.
Free parking off La Tijera
Google Map link
- Why Give?
- Corporate Giving
- Individual Giving
- Foundation Giving
- Contact Us
The Otis Sustainability Alliance is a group of creative leaders from the fields of fashion, design, art, and higher education who are committed to advancing the environmental, social, educational, and economic dimensions of sustainability through our work as artists, designers, and educators. It was launched with inaugural members Nike, Patagonia, Disney, Eddie Bauer, Quiksilver, and Todd Oldham at the 2013 Scholarship Benefit and Fashion Show.
- Learn: Share information and engage in dialogue with the Otis community about sustainability practices, and priorities as well as the challenges facing your industry or company.
- Explore: Opportunities abound to make use of Otis students and faculty as a think-tank and testing ground for new ideas, methods, materials, and equipment where creativity, innovation, and environmental concerns merge.
- Collaborate: Help build Otis’ talent-rich pipeline of cutting-edge designers who have the training and vision to create the best products for environmentally-conscious and socially-enlightened consumers.
- Influence: Work together to educate consumers on evolving sustainability issues in fashion, art, and design.
- Lead: Participate in the Otis Sustainability Alliance and put your company at the forefront of environmental education and consumer recognition of sustainability leadership.
For more information contact Maite Zabala-Alday, Director of Corporate Relations at 310-665-6855 / email@example.com.