Fall 2014 Re-Admit Registration Process
To register without any problems, follow each and every step in sequence!
PLEASE NOTE: *Only students that have applied and have been officially Readmitted to Otis College are eligible to register.*
- Contact your Major department and the Liberal Arts and Sciences department to set up an advisement appointment. Click: Otis Directory
- You will also receive your Online Registration Alternate Pin number from your studio department advisor.
- Students not familiar with online registration should start with the Online Registration Tutorial.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at (310) 665-6880 or email: email@example.com if you expect to receive financial aid (including loans) for the 2014 - 2015 academic year.
- Go to Self Service, (Click: Enter Secure Area). Login and select Student Records Tab, and View Holds.
- Contact the appropriate department to have your holds removed.
- Any Holds on your account must be removed before you can register Online for your classes.
- To remove your "Promissory Note Hold" go to Step 5.
- To have your Student Accounts Hold removed - payment is required.
- Select the Personal Information Tab, click on Emergency Notification Phone Number, enter a phone number where you can be reached immediately; this must be done every semester.
- Click on Update Emergency Contacts, enter the requested information, then submit. You are required to enter at least one emergency contact person, but may enter more than one contact person.
- Click the Student Records Tab.
- Select "Sign your Otis Promissory Note".
- Here you will electronically sign your Fall 2014 Otis Promissory Note by entering your Otis ID number.
- Payment is required before registering, please contact the Student Accounts Office if you have any questions regarding payments at (310) 846-5736 or by email: StudentAccounts@otis.edu
**Payment is required before registering**
- Students not familiar with Online Registration should start with the Online Registration Tutorial.
- Readmitted students may register online starting July 7th thru July 11th or August 4th through August 22nd. Monday thru Friday - 5:00 am to 10:00pm only.
- Register through Self Service, then print your schedule to confirm your registration is correct.
- You can also do Online Adds/Drops through Self Service Monday, August 4th until August 22th.
- Once you have finished your registration, take your printed student schedule to the Student Activity Office (basement Room B02) for Otis Student Photo ID card.
- For Photo ID hours, check with Student Affairs (310) 665-2595 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org