Fall 2014 Registration Process
To Register - Log into Self Service; please follow each step in sequence!
- See your Major Department Advisor to be advised and receive your Alternate Pin number for Online Registration.
- See the Liberal Arts and Sciences Department for questions regarding your Liberal Studies courses.
- To view your financial aid award, go to www.otis.edu/selfservice and select the Financial Aid Tab. Click on "Award" then "Award by Aid Year", select "current aid year" then submit.
- To view your financial aid requirements and holds, click on Financial Aid Tab, then "Eligibility" to view Student Requirements and Financial Aid Holds.
- For questions regarding Financial Aid, contact the Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select Student Records Tab and "View Holds".
- Contact the appropriate department to have your holds removed.
- All holds on your account must be removed BEFORE you can register online.
- To remove your "PN Hold", go to step 5.
- Select the Personal Information Tab, click Emergency Notification Phone Number, enter a phone number where you can be reached immediately; this must be done every semester.
- Select Update Emergency Contacts, enter the requested information, then submit. You are required to enter at least one emergency contact person, but may enter more than one.
- Select the Student Records Tab, and Select "Sign your Otis Promissory Note" then "Select a Term" for Fall 2014.
- Here you will electronically sign your Fall 2014 Otis Promissory Note by entering your student ID number.
- Fall 2014 Promissory Note is available beginning April 9, 2014.
- Once you have successfully signed you Promissory Note, your PN Hold is removed.
- **STUDENTS CANNOT REGISTER UNLESS THEIR ACCOUNT IS AT A $0.00 FOR SPRING 2014 **
- To check your Tuition Balance: select the Student Records Tab, then Select the "Tuition Statement" option and from the "Select a Term" drop down menu select the desired term.
- Pay student balances Online through Self Service with an Electronic Check (ACH) or Credit Card. Payments by phone are not accepted.
- Enroll in a Payment Plan at TuitionPay.com
- Payments must be finalized by June 15th or students may be dropped from their classes.
- If you are not familiar with online registration should start with the Online Registration Tutorial.
- Students register according to their designated Priority Dates, check your Priority date and time.
- To register online go to Self Service, Login and select the Registration Tab. Click on "Select Term" use Fall 2014 from drop down menu) Submit, then select "Add / Drop Classes".
- Enter the "Alternate Pin" you received on your Advisement Form or Degree Evaluation Form from your Advisor.
- Any schedule changes after May 9, 2014 must be done in person at the Registration Office with an Add/Drop Form signed by your department chair.
- Students who do not register by May 9th will have to Register Late Online Monday, August 4th through August 23rd and you will be Automatically charged a late fee of $275.00.
Once you have registered, double check your schedule carefully. Classes begin on Monday, August 25th. Please review your class schedule the week before classes begin, in case your classes have changed over the summer.