Summer 2013 In-Person
To register without any problems, follow each and every step in sequence!
- Students who want to take classes for the summer at Otis College should:
- Pick up a Summer Registration Card from the Registration Office.
- Call and make an appointment wtih appropriate department to be advised.
- Go to www.otis/selfservice and select the Financial Aid Tab. Select Eligibility for any
- outstanding documents or actions that need to be completed. If you have not accepted your award offer, please do so by selecting Award, then Aid by Year.
- Select the Student Records Tab, check on Tuition Statement then Select a Term.
- For questions regarding Financial Aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
- Select Student Records Tab and View Holds.
- Contact the appropriate department to have your holds removed.
- All holds on your account must be removed BEFORE you can online register.
- Login to Self Service, and select the Personal Records Tab
- click Emergeny Notification Phone Number. This must be updated every semester.
- Click on Update Emergency Contacts and enter the requested information, then submit. You are required to enter at least one emergency contact person, but may enter more than one contact person.
- Beginning Monday, April 15th through May 15th, go to the Registration Office with your Registration Card and your signed Advisement Form to be registered for your classes. You will receive a copy of your charges for your classes.
- You will find your Summer Tuition on the copy of your charges from Registration Office.
- Pay Student Balance: Online through Self Service.
- Electronic Check (ACH), MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express.
- (Visa not accepted)
- Payments by phone are not accepted.
- Payments must be finalized by May 15th or students will lose their classes.
*PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE SIGNING IN-PERSON PROMISSORY NOTE*
- Take your receipt of payment to the Student Accounts Office to SIGN the Otis College of Art Design Promissory Note in-person.
*STUDENTS CANNOT ATTEND CLASSES UNTIL PAYMENT AND PROMISSORY NOTE ARE COMPLETED*
- Take your copy of the promissory Note to the Registration Office to pick up your
- Summer schedule.
- Only those students who have officially registered and paid are permitted to attend classes.
- Any schedule changes (ADD / DROP) must be done in-person at the Registration Office.
- Summer Undergraduate Classes begin Monday - May 20th
- Summer MFA Graphic Design Classes begin Monday - June 17th