STUDENT ID CARDS ON CAMPUS
All Otis students are required to carry their Student ID card with them on campus at ALL times. ID's are a necessary component to the Student experience at Otis and are needed for the following:
- To check out Library materials
- To access Papercut, a declining balance system to pay for prints in the Otis Print Center
- For Otis student employees to clock-in and clock-out to keep track of working hours
- To identify yourself to campus security in the event of an emergency
ID Cards are processed in the Office of Student Activities, located in room B02 on the lower level of Ahmanson Hall. New incoming students at Otis receive their initial Student ID at no charge. There is a $15.00 fee to replace a lost or stolen ID card. Fee should be paid to the business office on the second floor of Ahmanson Hall and reprints of ID's are then provided once a receipt for replacement ID is submitted.
Looking for more ways to use your Student I.D and obtain a discount?
- Beach Pizza — located in the Playa Del Oro Plaza — 20% discount
- Graphaids Art Supply — 3030 S La Cienega Blvd, Culver City — 30% off
- Home Health Testing — homehealthtesting.com —10% discount, Use coupon code: “college10”
- Humble Potato — 8321 Lincoln Blvd. — Student Happy Hour: M-F 3-6 pm
- KJ’s Diner — across from Otis, located in the AMF Bowling Center — 10% discount
- Mittel’s Art & Frame Center — 2499 Lincoln Blvd, Venice —10% off of non-sale items
We encourage you to show your student I.D. when using services in the local community. Many other local businesses provide Otis students with discounts. Questions? Contact the Office of Student Activities at 310-846-2585 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above list is made available for information purposes only. Listing of businesses, attractions, and other products and services does not imply endorsement by Otis College of Art and Design. Discounts are subject to change at any time without notice and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.