MFA Public Practice Exhibition, by Tory Tepp, '09 (left) and Ofunne Obiamiwe, '09 (right)
Otis Sustainability Mission Statement:
Otis College of Art & Design is committed to conducting all of its activities in a manner that is sensitive to the environment, is economically sound, socially responsible and mirrors the colleges' core values.
Environmental Steering Committee Goals:
- To use the 2009 Greenhouse Gas Audit as a basis to develop a more complete sustainability plan for the College.
- To publish a yearly update of GHG activity.
- To develop and keep a coherent web presence.
- To survey and publish a list of all sustainable activities on campus.
- To be available to the college community for advice and information regarding the integrating of environmental practices and curriculum.