"What’s Up With Culture" is a useful web resource that will assist you with the culture shock both abroad and upon your return home. Reflecting on your abroad experience is a part of the ongoing process of cultural adjustment. The program is divided into three interactive Modules as follows:
- Module 1: What to Know Before You Go
- Module 2: Welcome Back! Now What?
- Module 3: Glossary/Bibliography
Otis College of Art & Design acknowledges the creator of "What's Up With Culture", Dr. Bruce La Brack, School of International Studies, University of the Pacific.
DIVERSITY & STUDY ABROAD
- Out & About
- International Lesbian and Gay Association
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission
- MINORITY STUDENTS