All Travel & Expenses (T&E) documents should be submitted to the Center for International Education no later than two weeks after the end of your program.
A complete T&E report will include the following documents:
- A fully completed T&E form. The Excel Spreadsheet should list all expenses paid for out of the Travel Advance. Your ledger should list a description of the expense, the expenditure type, transaction amount with all monies converted to US$.
- Documentation of exchange rate used (bank receipt, for example).
- Receipts are mandatory for each expense, with the exception of per diem amounts (personal meals), listed on your ledger. All receipts should be TAPED on top and bottom to single sided paper and numbered according to the ledger. Do not highlight or tape over areas that will need to be read. Please Note: T&E forms that are submitted with receipts stapled to paper will be returned.
- Written statements required for any expenses in which you were not able to obtain a receipt.
- If a travel advance was obtained before trip departure, please be sure to enter this amount on the bottom right hand corner of the T&E form on the “Travel Advance” line.
Dowload a Travel & Expense form here.