The annual Design Week for the MFA Graphic Design program at Otis College of Art and Design will launch with a Design Fair on July 9, 2017, from 12-6pm. Held on the college's newly renovated campus, the fair will feature lectures by visiting international designers from 12-1:45pm followed by the book fair from 2-6pm.
Sunday, July 9
Visiting Designers Lectures 12-1:45pm
Book Fair 2-6pm
Galef Fine Arts Building, Otis College of Art and Design
- Luna Maurer of Moniker, Amsterdam (studiomoniker.com)
- Stephanie Specht, Antwerp (stephaniespecht.com)
- Davis James Ngarupe + JT Heiny of Actual Source, Provo Utah (actualsource.org)
- Tereza Rullerova and Vit Ruller of The Rodina, Amsterdam (therodina.com)
- James McKinnon, Berlin with Santiago Piedrafita, New York (fjordnet.com/berlin)
- Mike Jakab of Google, Mountain View (www.google.com/express)
- Antlant, Copenhagen, (studio-atlant.dk)
The Design Fair will kick-off Design Week, a series of workshops that pair incoming and current Otis College MFA students with internationally recognized visiting designers. To learn more about additional programming visit www.otis.edu/news/design-fair-brings-international-talent-to-los-angeles.
For additional information about the MFA Graphic Design program, contact the department at (310) 665-6840 or visit www.otis.edu/mfa-graphic-design.
This program is supported as part of the Dutch Culture USA program by the Consulate General of the Netherlands in New York.