Whether you are taking your creative practice to the next level or just trying something new, Otis College of Art and Design Extension is Los Angeles’ go-to source for art and design education. Extension offers a wide range of beginning, intermediate, and advanced art and design courses for all ages, including children and teens! Registration for Summer 2019 is happening now, see all courses.
Otis College Extension offers...
- Professional and adult continuing education courses
- Certificate Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer of Art, a college immersion program
- Young Artist Workshops for Grades K-8
- High School Programs
At the Otis College Extension Open House, you can...
Get information on Certificate Programs
- Attend the Digital Media Arts and Graphic Design Presentation
- Meet with instructors and program representatives
- See student work and tour the facilities
- Learn more about our K-12 courses
- Participate in a drawing for a free Extension course*
Participate in Course Demos and Workshops at Open House!
- Leonardo’s Apprentice: Grades 3-5, 1:15pm – 2:00pm
- Encaustic Painting, 1:15pm – 2:00pm
- Cyanotype: Sunprinting, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Color Pencil Painting Demonstration, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Life Drawing, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Notes: Although all instructors are invited to attend the Open House, their participation is not guaranteed; please call ahead if you are hoping to meet a particular instructor at the Open House. Contact: 310-665-6850.
*Winner will receive free tuition on an Extension course with a regular fee of $505 or less.