The user's attention span is shorter than ever. Product owners, technologists and designers are challenged every day to make content shorter, tasks easier to complete, and launch features and experiences attuned to fickle multi-taskers and context switchers.
Join us for an evening of Hygge (look it up), including a moderated panel of thought leaders who will share their views about being successful in the age of TLDR.
Brought to you by Stellar in collaboration with Otis College of Art and Design.
- Steve McAdam, Founding Academic Chair Product Design @ Otis College of Art and Design
- Martin Pedersen, CEO @ Stellar
- Meghan Scanlon, SVP Design @ Ticketmaster
- Abe Vizcarra, Design Director @ Snap, Inc
- Linda Sum, Senior Manager of Product Design @ Hulu
- William Widmaier, VP and Head of Global Product Design @ NortonLifeLock
- Mindy Duong, VP of Design and UX @ East West Bank
- Clint Schaff, Head of LA Times Studio @ Los Angeles Times