Did you know that the creative industries account for over 797,000 jobs in the L.A. region? Join Otis College of Art and Design for a panel discussion featuring professionals from creative industries in Los Angeles, including museums, entertainment, toy design, fashion, advertising, and design. Students and their families are invited to learn more about how you can develop your creative interests into a rewarding career in a range of sectors.
Esteemed panelists from a variety of top companies will discuss how they have put an education in art and design to use, or how they hire creatives for exciting, diverse work opportunities. This is a FREE event open to all and will be held from 7:00-8:30 p.m. Moderated by Sheharazad Fleming, Creative Director at Otis College of Art and Design.
- Juston Gordon ('12 BFA Fine Arts), Story Editor, Netflix
- Lisa Huish ('10 BFA Product Design), High Temperature Soft Goods Technician at SpaceX
- George Martinez ('14 BFA Communication Arts), Lead Packaging Designer, Mattel, Inc.
- Linda Sum (‘07 BFA Communication Arts) Senior Manager, Product Design, Hulu
- Albert Valdez ('10 BFA Fine Arts and ACT), Manager of Mobile Programs - Education and Public Programs, Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Zoom registration link to attend: http://www.otis.edu/creative-panel