An endowed scholarship is a lasting legacy that makes the Otis educational experience available to generations of deserving students. You may name your endowed scholarship in your name, or in the name of a loved one you wish to honor in perpetuity.
Endowed scholarships earn interest which is distributed each year according to the Otis spending policy. You also have the opportunity to add to your endowed scholarship by making gifts in any incremental amount.
- A minimum gift in the amount of $25,000 is required to establish an endowed scholarship fund
- Your one time, multi-year gift may be made with cash, stocks, bonds
- Multi-year pledges may be made over two to five years
- You may also establish an endowed scholarship through a deferred gift
- You can supplement your annual scholarship to increase the impact on Otis students
Creating Your Scholarship
For more information or to receive a scholarship agreement form, contact Carrie Banasky, Director of Advancement Operations, at 310-665-6859 or email@example.com.