Intern Recruitment Day
What is Intern Recruitment Day (IRD)?
Intern Recruitment Day (IRD) is Otis College of Art and Design’s annual signature creative recruiting event hosted by the Office of Career Services. IRD is designed to assist you and your organization’s talent needs in various creative endeavors and industries. Each registered employer participant will have the opportunity to meet with students individually for 10-15 minutes of interviews/portfolio reviews from all creative majors at Otis College of Art and Design. Once you register, students will have the opportunity to select your organization and session time to meet with you during the event based on the position(s) you are seeking to fill.
What types of students can I expect to meet with at IRD?
As an employer participant you can expect to meet with Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors from the following majors: Architecture, Landscape, Interior; Communication Arts; Digital Media; Fashion Design; Fine Arts; Product Design; and Toy Design. Otis College offers access to diverse student populations who come from all over the globe.
What information do I need to register for IRD?
To ensure that the registration process is quick and easy, please have the following information ready to register for access to top talent from Otis College:
- Company and department interested in creative talent candidates
- A brief description of your organization
- Position description with
- Required and/or preferred skills and qualifications
- Desired hours
- Rate of pay
- Otis College Academic departments you identify with and/or are interested in recruiting from
- All attendee(s) information including any food allergies or ADA accommodation notifications.
- Indicate if you and/or other attendees identify as alum(s) of Otis College
How do I register for Otis College’s Annual Intern Recruitment Day?
Registration typically opens in late fall and closes in early March. All employer partners will be able to REGISTER for the event online. To be notified when the event is open for employer registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.