- What are the options for promoting an event ?
There are two event calendars: the main Otis.edu Events Calendar, which is used to promote events open to current students, faculty, staff, and/or the public, and the Owl Events calendar, which is for students. There also is the weekly THIS WEEK email newsletter, which is sent out every Monday morning to students, faculty, and staff. Information and instructions for submitting to these three methods are below.
- How can I get help promoting an event on the Otis.edu Events Calendar?
- I submitted my event for the Events Calendar on Otis.edu, do I need to do anything else to get the word out?
- How do I submit a student-only event for the Owl Events calendar?
- What is the THIS WEEK email newsletter and how do I submit an announcement for it?
- I know of a cool alumna/event/project/student etc. you should feature. How can I give you a news tip?
- I'd like to send an email to the Otis Community (students, faculty, and/or staff). How can I do that?
- How else can I get out the word about my exhibition/project/exciting news?
- I'm a Content Management System (CMS) user but I don't remember how to...
- How can I become a CMS user?
- Do you offer CMS refresher training?
- How do I request a photographer or videographer?
- Where can I find photos of the Otis College campus, students, and past events?
- How do I submit a request for design services?
- I’m a reporter/writer/editor and I’d like to feature Otis College of Art and Design in a story. How do I go about making a press request?
If you have a question that isn't covered here or have a suggestion for the inclusion of an additional FAQ, please send us an email.