As members of the Otis College of Art and Design community we commit to Create & Care and uphold the following:
- Adhere to all safety standards and protocols, such as wearing a mask, keeping our spaces clean, and physically distancing ourselves from others;
- Support our community and provide a safe space to learn and grow during this unprecedented time;
- Actively participate in all required training and COVID-19 education;
- Be open and flexible as the College responds to local, state, and national guidance;
- Hold others in our community accountable when they do not follow safety standards and protocols;
- Act as a community of care for each other.
This site includes the Reopening Guidelines for Students. They are subject to change as public health guidelines dictate. Click here to download the Reopening Guidelines for Students (PDF).