Unable to view video? Go to Youtube.
Go to O-Space.
LOG INTO O-SPACE
- Select current course under gray heading "My Courses"
- Select "Settings" tab
- Select "Import" on left menu bar under Administration
- Scroll through list of previous courses
- Select the course you wish to import content from
- Click once in the square next to the items you wish to import
For posts, look under "Title"
- Click once in the square next to the items you wish to import under "Posts"
- Select the circle for "Top Post" or "All Posts"
+"Top Post Only" imports the first post only. "All Posts" will import the original post and all replies to that post.
- After you have made your selections, scroll down the bottom of the webpage and select "Import"
- You will return to the "Notifications" tab of your current course
- Select the "Posts" tab
- Content imported will have a folder with a white asterick next to the post title
- You can select the post and change any settings you wish by selecting "Settings" on the right of the gray bar