Veterans at Otis College
Welcome student veterans and dependents! The following details services, programs, and opportunties available to you.
The Student Veterans Committee is committed to facilitating/streamlining/coordinating academic and social programs to enable student Veterans and veteran dependents to gain the greatest benefit of their educational experience.
Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill® Otis College of Art and Design proudly participates in the GI Bill Program. Eligible student beneficiaries may have up to 100% of tuition & associated student fees covered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Please be aware that the benefit is capped annually at private institutions such as Otis. The college also participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program. Eligible Yellow Ribbon recipients do receive 100% coverage of qualified tuition & fees (those who are qualified will be notified, individually, by their School Certifying Official).
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Ahmanson Foundation – Provides financial support in the form of scholarships to our veteran scholars
- Disability Services for Otis Students
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Campus Life
- Veteran Student Organization
- Health Insurance
- Many veterans and their families have health insurance coverage through the Department of Veterans Affairs; attempt to waive out of the Otis College Health Insurance plan & fees if this is the case for you
- School Certifying Official (SCO)