You are here

Accident Insurance

All currently enrolled students are enrolled in a comprehensive Student Accident Insurance plan.

Accident Insurance Plan

Accident Insurance Claim Form
(Download the form to fill it out online)

Insurance information for students enrolled prior to Fall 2019:

Tax Information/1095B Forms

If you were a member of the Student Health Insurance Plan during the 2016-2017, 2017-2018 or 2018-2019 plan years, CHP will be sending you a copy of your 1095B form for tax filing purposes. The 1095B forms are NOT available online. They will be sent hardcopy to the address that CHP has on file for you. Please make sure that CHP has your most updated address by emailing customer service at or

If you have questions about receiving your 1095B form, please contact the SHWC

Questions? Please contact the SHWC Staff at, Student Health and Wellness Center (Ahmanson 107) or by phone at 310-846-5738