- General preventive care, i.e. physical exams
- Treatment for acute illnesses and injuries
- Travel study physicals and immunizations*
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- STI Screening (Sexually Transmitted Infections)
- Reproductive health concerns
- Vaccinations and allergy shots*
- Laboratory services
- Health education and wellness programs
- Referrals to specialty providers, as needed
Travel Student Physicals and Immunizations
The Student Health and Wellness Center will perform health screening physicals and administer some (not all, due to cost) needed immunizations for students involved in the travel study program. Please call for more information and to make an appointment.
Students are encouraged to review the health requirements with the Center of International Education at Otis College prior to their appointment.
- Allergy Injections
- To receive allergy injections by our Student Health and Wellness Center staff, you must have the antigens and injection instructions provided by your allergist. Also your provider must have initiated the injections. Please call for an appointment.
Whether or not you have the school's insurance, many services are free to you. However, if you do not have the school's insurance, there will be a cost associated with certain services.
|Service||I have the school's health insurance plan (I did not waive the insurance)||I waived the school's health insurance plan (I have my own insurance)|
|Office Visit (including well women, physical, nurse visit, acute)||$0||$0|
|STI Testing (Chlamydia and Gonorrhea)||$0||$40|
|STI Testing (HIV)||$0||$20|
|Lab tests||$0||Full cost*|
|In house medications/prescriptions||$0||Full cost*|
Allergy or Homone injections
|Will the health center bill my insurance directly?||Yes||No|
*Specific cost varies and is dependent on several factors including the labs and immunizations currently available, and physician recommendation. For specific questions, please speak with the Student Health and Wellness Center directly: email@example.com | (310) 846-5738.
We accept cash and all major credit cards, including HSA and FSA. Payment is due at time of service.
PLEASE NOTE: The Student Health and Wellness Center reserves the right to change the fee schedule at any time. We will do our best to keep the website updated with the most current schedule, but you should always confirm cost with a staff member. If there is a cost associated with a service, the patient will be notified prior to the service being performed. At that time, the patient has the right to seek care elsewhere if they so choose.