Otis College Extension has launched a new student portal system. Please follow the instructions below to register for the Summer of Art program.
- Visit our Summer of Art Course Page. You may filter your interest search by 2-day drawing studio and 3-day specialization courses.
- Choose one 2-day course and/or one 3-day course to add to your cart. To create a full time program (5 days/week), please select both a 2-day and 3-day course.
- Choose whether to enroll for Non-Credit or College Credit and your payment option of a $200 deposit or full tuition.
- Once you are ready to checkout, you will be prompted to set up a Student Profile. Enter the student’s email address and click “Create Account.” Please note that if you are registering multiple students, you must assign a unique email address and create an account for each student.
- Complete the student profile information. Be sure to click “Save” after you enter the email address, phone number, and address. If a student’s parent or guardian completes the registration process, please use the student’s information to complete the profile.
- Continue to checkout and submit payment.
Registered students will receive a Student Handbook and a link to the Mandatory Forms packet in their welcome letter via email. Please read, complete, and return all original forms immediately upon receipt. In order to make changes to your schedule after you have registered, you must submit the request through your student portal.
Who Can Register?
- Students must be 15 years old by the first day of the program; no exceptions are made
- Students from anywhere in the U.S.
- Note: Permanent Residents must provide copy of green card and passport
- International students who have college-ready English language skills in listening to, speaking, reading, and writing English
All registrants who meet the above requirements will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no admissions tests or portfolio requirements, unless applying for a scholarship.
How do I secure my spot in the program?
A completed program enrollment and a $200 tuition deposit (before April 30) or full tuition is required to reserve a space. Space is only reserved upon receipt of payment. Please allow 10 business days for processing.
What if my attendance is contingent upon receiving a scholarship?
Please see the Scholarship page for more details regarding the scholarship and application process. If your attendance is contingent upon receiving a scholarship please only complete the scholarship application. If you are applying for a scholarship but plan on attending the program regardless of being awarded a scholarship, please complete the program enrollment and submit the $200 deposit to reserve your spot.
What if my Specialization Course fills up?
Each Specialization Course is limited and Otis College cannot guarantee first-choice selection. If a Specialization Course is full, you may request to be placed on a waiting list and choose another option. If a space becomes available, you will be notified. For questions regarding enrollment in a particular Specialization Course, please call (310) 665-6864.
Still have questions?
We suggest you view our recorded 2020 course-specific informational webinars to hear from our instructors. Stay tuned for our 2021 informational webinars this spring!