Travel Study Payment
Once you are registered, a bill for the coming semester will automatically be generated. It is your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements to pay your bill on time, just as you normally would at Otis.
Payment Deadlines: Spring Programs - Dec. 15th. Fall Programs - June 15th
Program costs will be added to your student account, in addition to your tuition.
To discuss payment plan options please speak with Student Accounts.
Make your program payment at Otis Self Service:
- Electronic Check (ACH) with no service fee
- Credit Card: MasterCard, American Express, Discover are accepted with a 2.75% service fee. (Visa is not accepted)
- Increase your current TuitionPay payment plan
- Enroll in the Spring Only 5-Pay payment plan at TuitionPay.com
- In person by check at the Cashiers Window
For questions regarding program payment options, contact the Student Accounts Office in Room 209, by phone (310) 665-6838 or email email@example.com
Financial aid can be applied towards travel study programs. The first step for any student interested in financial aid is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online at www.fafsa.gov. Visit the financial aid office at www.otis.edu/financial-aid or Ahmanson Building, 203 Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5pm Tel: 310 665 6880 for details.
Students studying abroad are also eligible to apply for additional loans and in some cases grants and scholarships to help pay for the trip. Students in travel study programs have extra expenses such as transportation costs. This is taken into consideration when awarding financial aid.
No aid can be disbursed before classes begin; therefore, students will be responsible for all deposits. Planning ahead of time for funds to arrive ahead of time is critical. Any students with questions regarding V.A. benefits in relation to travel study should contact the Otis V.A. Certifying Official in the Registration.
Financial Aid Websites
Scholarship Search Engines
1. Adventures In Education
2. Careers & Colleges Scholarship Search
3. The Center for Global Education
4. Disaboom Scholarship Network
7. Free Scholarship Search
9. Institute of International Education Study Abroad Funding
10. International Education Financial Aid
11. International Scholarships
12. Late-Deadline Scholarships
13. Proyecto Visión for Youth with Disabilities
14. Sallie Mae
17. Scholarship Portal
18. Study Abroad.com
Study Abroad Loans
*Please note that we are in no way affiliated or partnered with this lender.