Masters of Architecture, Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc) 2007; B.S. Architecture and Sculpture, Portland State University 1999
Gregory Van Grunsven is the Principal of VG Design, with current projects focusing on sustainable & contemporary homes.
Prior to the founding of VG Design, Gregory worked in Los Angeles, New York City and the Netherlands, on a wide variety of typologies including hospitals, tenant improvement, residential, courthouses, historic renovation, & diplomatic residences. He is a LEED certified professional.
- VG Design, Los Angeles, CA, Principal, 2011-present
- Alliance-College Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA, Consultant, 2015-2016
- Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, Adjunct Instructor, Interior Architecture, 2010-present
- Otis College of Art and Design, Los Angeles, CA, Lecturer, 2014-present
- Corsini Stark Architects, Los Angeles, CA, Designer, 2011
- Perkins + Will, Arch II, Los Angeles, CA, Designer, Team Member, 2007-2010
- M. Castedo Architects, New York, NY, Junior Architect, 2001-2005
- Kossar + Gary Architects, New York, NY, Junior Architect, 2000-2001
- Architectenburo Ir Kees Lau, Leiden, Netherlands, Intern Architect, 1999