FINANCIAL LITERACY- ECMC Learning
Otis is committed to providing students with access to the fundamentals of financial health and wellness. We have partnered with ECMC Learning to offer financial education to Otis students. To access a host of resources on various financial topics, students have to register. In addition to the courses available through ECMC Learning, students can browse the ECMC’s library for quick and easy access to information on the basics of managing money, budgeting, financing their higher education, and much more.
AID INFORMATION - Printable
- FAFSA - Federal financial aid application can be completed online.
- FSA ID- You (and your parents) need a FSA ID to log in any of the government websites.
- National Student Data Services (NSLDS)-NSLDS database is the U.S. Department of Education's central record for student aid. Log in to NSLDS to see how much you have borrowed and who is your lender. You will need your FSA ID to access your information.
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling-Students are required to complete Online Entrance Counseling prior to receiving federal student loans.
- Free Annual Credit Check-Get your free credit report yearly from this site from all three credit bureaus Experian, Equifax and Transunion.
- Selective Service-All males above the age of 18 must be registered with the selective service before aid is released to the student account. Keep a copy of your registration since this is your only proof.
- California Student Aid Commission-Learn about the California State Financial Aid Programs and eligibility.
- Internal Revenue Services-Learn more about tax benefits for education on the IRS site.