You are here
Residence Life and Housing
Live, Learn, Lead!
The Office of Residence Life and Housing invites you to immerse yourself in a living and learning environment that will not only empower you to grow and develop within a diverse community of artists, but also assist you in realizing your full potential and making lifelong friendships along the way! While living on campus, you will exposed to residential programming, enjoy the convenience of living close to class, and develop values of respect and responsibility. The Office of Residence Life and Housing can assist you in taking advantage of all of the resources and services available at Otis College. On-campus housing allows you to maximize the student life experience by living amongst peers experiencing the same classes, learning academic and life skills, and being close to classes, labs, and offices.
You will be living amongst other artists with the support of a Resident Assistant. Resident Assistants offer support and guidance while providing an array of social, educational, and cultural events and programs. We encourage you to take advantage of the events offered to learn more about yourself, your roommates, and peers living in your community. You will be exposed to new ideas, learn strategies to enhance your academic performance, and have fun! Living on campus will bring you together with other students in a community that both honors human diversity and values artistic identity.
Having trouble with something in your room? Fill out a work order form. Your message will automatically be sent to the Office of Residence Life and Housing.
- Current housing students are required to move out completely by 5:00pm on Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
- Applications for Fall 2019-Spring 2020 will be available starting Friday, March 8, 2019.
- The housing priority deadline for continuing students is April 5, 2019. A limited amount of spaces are available for continuing students.
- Housing Applications for Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 will be available starting Monday, February 25, 2019.
- The housing priorirty deadline is May 1, 2019. Students who submit their housing applications by this date will have priority for a space in housing.
- New students will move into the Residence Hall starting on Saturday, August 17, 2019. All students will be assigned a move in time. More details will be sent around August 1, 2019.