Beginning in January 2024, you may register for Summer of Art using the steps outlined below. If completing registration as a parent or guardian, please do so using your student’s information.
- Visit the Summer of Art Course Page.
- Select one 3-Day Specialization and/or one 2-Day Drawing Studio and add to your cart. To create a full 5-Day program, please select one of each.*
- 2D Animation, 3D Animation, Character Development and Design, Concept Art, Environmental Design, Fashion Design, Game Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, New Genres, Painting, Photography, Printmaking & Urban Art, Product and Toy Design, Sculpture, Storytelling and Animatics
- Drawing Studios:
- Beginning Drawing, Intermediate Drawing, Life Drawing, and Drawing from the Costumed Model
- Select to enroll for college credit or noncredit and choose a payment including a $200 per class tuition deposit (before April 28) or full tuition.
- Once ready to check out, you will be asked to create a Student Profile. To do so, provide the student’s name, email address, and select “Create Account”. Note: If registering multiple students, each will require a unique account and email address.
- Once the Student Profile information is complete, click “Save”.
- Continue to check-out and complete payment.
*If you are registering for the ful 5-Day program, please be sure to select the right Drawing Studio for your Specialization. For example, if you are registering for the 2D Animation Specialization, which meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, then you would want to register for a Drawing Studio that meets Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Upon registration, students will receive a welcome letter via email. Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your welcome letter from the Summer of Art team. The Student Handbook and a link to the Mandatory Forms packet will follow. Please read, complete, and return all forms upon receipt. Prior to the program start, schedule changes following registration may only be requested through the student portal.