Otis College of Art and Design is a not-for-profit educational institution that thrives on the support of our generous donors. When you make a tax-deductible gift, you can direct your contribution to any department or program that you choose. Every gift to Otis College is deeply appreciated. Otis College’s Federal Tax ID# 13-2981115
Give by Phone
Give by Mail
Otis College of Art and Design
9045 Lincoln Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Otis College participates in the AmazonSmile™ program which allows a percentage of your qualified Amazon purchases donated directly to Otis College. To get started follow these easy steps:
- Go to AmazonSmile™
- Select “Otis College of Art and Design” and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to Otis College.
- Bookmark AmazonSmile™ to make future shopping (and donating!) easy.
Ralphs/Kroger Community Contribution Program
The Ralphs/Kroger Community Contribution Program makes donating easy based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to Otis College, all you have to do is shop at a Ralphs or Kroger store and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
1. Create a digital account at Ralphs or Kroger.
A digital account is needed to participate. If you already have a digital account at Ralphs or Kroger, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to Otis College.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is simple.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Search for “Otis College of Art and Design” here.
- Select “Otis College of Art and Design” from the list and click “Save”.
- Your selected organization will also display in the Ralphs or Kroger Community Contribution Program section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Your organization earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Ralphs and Kroger donate annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating organizations.
If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Service Center.
Get started today!
Note, if you are a customer make sure you have a preferred store selected to view participating organizations.
Gifts of Stock
Otis College welcomes gifts of stock. To ensure prompt and accurate processing of your gift, please download, complete, and return the stock transfer instructions. If you have any questions please contact Carrie Banasky, Director of Advancement Operations at 310-665-5859 or email@example.com.
Matching gift programs can provide an easy way to double or triple your contribution to Otis College. To find out if you or your spouse/partner works for a company that offers matching gifts, please contact your employer’s Human Resources or Personnel Department.