You are here

On-Campus Employment

On-campus Federal Work Study as well as non-work study jobs are available to currently enrolled full-time students. To learn more about how to apply for a job on campus, please visit our Student Employment Coordinator, Bernard Pollard in Career Services, or email him at


CS Logo