Disability Services (DS) welcomes you to Otis College of Art and Design. Disability Services is responsible for providing services and determining reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities based on supporting documentation.
Disability Services is dedicated to maintaining an environment which guarantees all students with disabilities at Otis the best access possible to its educational programs, activities, and facilities.
Our goal is to enable students to fully participate in all academic, cultural, and social aspects of the educational experience at Otis.
While it will always be a “work in progress”, Disability Services hopes to be a helpful resource for students, faculty and the Otis community. We welcome any suggestions you may have on how we can improve our services.
If you have a disability, please contact the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs to learn more about our services.
Student Information and Policies
- Accomodations Verification [PDF]
- Common LD Characteristics [PDF]
- Confidentiality [PDF]
- Exam Proctoring Request [PDF]
- FAQ [PDF]
- Guidelines for Exam Accomodations [PDF]
- High School vs College [PDF]
- Intake Form
- Patterns of Behavior [PDF]
- Student Responsibility [PDF]
- Student Rights and Responsiblities [PDF]
Faculty Information and Policies
- Accomodations Articles [PDF]
- College Policy [PDF]
- Course Syllabi Statement [PDF]
- Exam Accomodations [PDF]
- Exam Accomodations FAQ [PDF]
- Request for Proctoring [PDF]
- Sample Notification Letter [PDF]
- Teaching Strategies [PDF]