Disability Services (DS) welcomes you to Otis College of Art and Design. Disability Services is responsible for providing services and determining reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities based on supporting documentation.
Disability Services is dedicated to maintaining an environment which guarantees all students with disabilities at Otis the best access possible to its educational programs, activities, and facilities.
Our goal is to enable students to fully participate in all academic, cultural, and social aspects of the educational experience at Otis.
Disability Services hopes to be a helpful resource for students, faculty and the Otis community. We welcome any suggestions you may have on how we can improve our services.
To Register with Disability Services
- Fill out intake form (located in the OwlCare Portal)
- Upload documentation
- Request accommodations online
- Meet with Disability Services (via Zoom, telephone, or in person)
- Download Notification letters from the OwlCare portal
- Send notification letters to your faculty
Student Information and Policies