2. Develop skills to locate, evaluate, and use information resources from both traditional and emerging technologies appropriately, effectively, and ethically.
3. Forge interdisciplinary connections among the liberal arts and sciences, studio, and community.
4. Use analysis, reflection and synthesis of texts, images, ideas, and experiences to engage critically in the process of creative expression.
5. Develop collaborative skills to construct knowledge, negotiate effective outcomes, and generate new insights.
6. Develop cultural awareness in a global context.