Please join Otis College for Art and Design and Target Corporation for a virtual panel discussion featuring professionals from creative industries including architecture, digital media, fine arts, graphic design, product design, fashion design, toy design, arts education, and design strategy. Students and their families are invited to learn more about how they can develop their creative interests into a rewarding career in a range of sectors. Esteemed panelists from top companies will discuss how they have put an education in art and design to use, and how they hire creatives for exciting, diverse work opportunities.
All are welcome to this free event.
- David Bornoff (‘02 BFA Fine Arts), Brand Marketing at DoorDash
- Maureen Cambridge, Design Director, Kids Home, Target Corporation
- Matthew Gilio-Tenan (‘08 BFA Architecture/Landscape/Interiors), Principal at Cliff Garten Studio
- Frankie Hammersma (‘15 Communication Arts, ‘16 MFA Graphic Design), Graphic Designer at Active Cultures
- Delon Ho (‘19 BFA Digital Media), Visualization Artist at The Third Floor, Inc.
- Amelia Kennedy, Principal Designer, Home Style, Target Corporation
- Michelle Kwak (‘05 BFA Fashion Design), Technical Apparel Design Director at Nike Inc.
- Ajda Mesic, Senior Product Designer, Men’s Apparel, Target Corporation
- David Roy (‘13 BFA Fine Arts), Part Time Faculty at Otis College (Fine Arts/Ceramics)
- Amanda Sayers (‘14 Toy Design), International Design Researcher and Strategist
To Reserve your spot, RSVP here.