As part of the camp experience, you can choose to add Extended Care in the morning and afternoon to your camp registration. Extended Care allows campers ages 5-14 years old to arrive on campus before the start of the morning class and to stay after the end of the afternoon class. Extended Care is located in the Student Life Center on the Otis College of Art and Design campus. Currently enrolled Otis College BFA students lead the Extended Care program under the leadership of Otis College Extension and Residence Life Program staff.
Campers will participate in a variety of fun and engaging unstructured activities including arts and crafts, games, and sports. In addition, movies, reading, and quiet spaces will also be made available for campers. We encourage parents and families to send snacks and water with your student. Food is also available for purchase on campus at Elaine's Dining Hall and vending machines.
- Cost: $50.00 per week
- Drop off between 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Monday – Friday
- All parents and family must sign in their camper on the designated iPad at the entrance of the drop-off location.
- At 9:00 a.m. – all campers will be accompanied by a staff member to their appropriate classroom and signed into their class by the Extended Care staff.
- Cost: $50 per week
- Pick-up between 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- All parents and family must sign out on the designated iPad at the entrance of the pick-up location.
- At 4:00 p.m. – all campers will be walked to Extended Care by their classroom assistant. The classroom assistant will sign them into Extended Care.
- Late Pick-up – The charges for pick-up after 6:00 p.m. are $25.00 for the first five minutes plus $1.00 for each additional minute after 6:05 p.m.
Note: Due to health and safety considerations, space will be limited and available on a first come, first served basis.