Sunday, May 20, 2018 – 1-3pm
Spend your summer making things by hand, learning new techniques, or simply giving yourself some dedicated arty time. With over 140 courses available online or on-campus, for artists and designers of all ages and levels, there are so many options to explore your creative side.
At Open House, you can....
- Get information on Certificate Programs
- Attend the Digital Media Arts and Graphic Design Presentation
- Attend the free Summer of Art Information session
- Meet with instructors and program representatives
- See student work and tour the facilities
- Participate in a drawing for a free Extension course ($534 or less)
- Register for most courses at $50 Early Bird Discount
Location and Contact Information
(Please note: Although all instructors are invited to attend the Open House, their participation is not guaranteed; please call ahead if you are hoping to meet a particular instructor at the Open House.)