This page has moved here: https://otis.libguides.com/faculty_development/development_grants
Please update your links.
Small reimbursement grants are available to full-time and adjunct faculty members to support activities such as:
- Professional activities such as research, funding for supplies and material, or participation in conferences and workshops
- Teaching effectiveness related to student learning styles, dealing with problem students, and educating the whole student
- Service to the College activities such as building departmental teamwork, collegiality, and communications
Faculty Development grants are funded by the College. External Funding Opportunities are also available to the larger Otis community, including grants, fellowships, and residencies for individual artists, designers, scholars, and writers.
- Faculty Development Grant FAQs
- What to Include in the Grantee Report
- Full List of Grantees and Reports on their Projects: 2004-present
2 deadlines: the first Monday of November and of March each year:
- Fill out the online Grant Application Form. A copy of the information will be sent to your email.
- Your Chair/Director will automatically be notified over email for approval.
- The Faculty Development Committee Co-Chair will also be automatically notified via email for approval: Heather Joseph-Witham, Faculty Development Committee Chair.
Questions about grants: Contact Heather Joseph-Witham, Faculty Development Committee Chair
Technical questions about the form: Contact Heather Cleary, Digital Projects and Metadata Librarian
Questions about reimbursement forms: Contact the Business Office